Terms and Conditions
Please read all these terms and conditions.
By enrolling into any of our courses you are acknowledging that:
You will comply with Ethical Standards and protect the environment by not introducing any toxic content into you formulations.
- Will not abuse our website and information herein.
- You will be compliant with all our requirements, rules and regulations.
- Your will not abuse our staff or fellow students whilst working on any of our platforms or forums etc. as the case may apply.
We promise you that in return we will strive to make your time with us here at Mimi’s Academy an unforgettable experience. As we can accept your order and make a legally enforceable agreement without further reference to you, you must read these terms and conditions to make sure that they contain all that you want and nothing that you are not happy with.
By enrolling in any of our courses and using our website you are further bound by the terms and conditions of our Earnings Disclaimer.
If you are not sure about anything, just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. These Terms and Conditions will apply to the purchase of the e-courses i.e. the enrolment into our academy by you the ‘client’, ‘customer’, ‘student’, ‘graduate’, ‘enrollee’ or ‘applicant’.
2. We are Mimi’s Organics Ltd a company registered in England and Wales under number 08497389 whose registered office is at Park Parade, Havant, PO9 5AD with email address email@example.com; (the Supplier or us or we).
3. These are the terms on which we sell all e-courses to you. By ordering any of the e-courses, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
4. ‘Client’, ‘customer’, ‘student’, ‘graduate’, ‘enrollee’ or ‘applicant’ means an individual acting for purposes which are wholly or mainly to gain knowledge for his or her trade, business, craft or profession;
5. Delivery Location – The courses are delivered as an e-course platform. ‘E-learning’, E-course’, ‘distance learning’ refer to any of the “home study” programs of distance learning course materials. These terms are interchangeable and refer to any of our course which that you study at home. The term workshop refers to all training carried out in a physical property or venue with us present.
Training – The terms ‘materials’, ‘modules’, ‘downloads’, ‘lessons’ and ‘coursework’ refer to the electronic documents and supporting information (such as slide shows/videos) that are provided for your studies.
“Learning Agreement” refers to these terms and conditions and is deemed a legally binding contract as soon as enrolment has been completed and fees paid.
“Intellectual Property Rights” means all patents, registered and unregistered designs, copyright, trademarks, know-how and all other forms of intellectual property wherever in the world enforceable;
6. ‘Contract’ means the legally-binding agreement between you and us for the supply of the e-courses;
Support for Students
“VLE” is the Virtual Learning Environment and refers to the online resource library where you, the student, can access your course materials and lessons. Also referred to as the ‘student login area’.
7. The description of the e-courses and any training is as set out in our website, catalogues, brochures or other form of advertisement. Any description is for illustrative purposes only and there may be small discrepancies in contents due timings to upgrades and any regulatory updates etc.
8. In the case of training ‘One to One coaching and mentoring’ made to your special requirements, it is your responsibility to ensure that any information or specification you provide is accurate.
9. All our materials are available in English as it is the most commonly used language for most students
10. We can make changes to the e-courses which are necessary to comply with any applicable law or safety requirement. We will notify you of these changes.
11. If you encounter any problems using the student leaning platform; Technical support is available via firstname.lastname@example.org
12. You must co-operate with us in all matters relating to the e-courses, provide us and our authorised employees and representatives with access to any premises under your control as required.
13. Failure to comply with the above is a Customer default which puts you in breach of your contact and entitles us to suspend performance of the e-courses until you remedy it or if you fail to remedy it following our request, we can terminate the Contract with immediate effect on written notice to you.
14. It is your responsibility to complete your course within the stipulated time.
Basis of Sale
15. The description of the e-courses and any training in our website, catalogues, brochures or other form of advertisement does not constitute a contractual offer to sell the e-courses or training.
16. When an application has been made, we can reject it for any reason, although we will try to tell you the reason without delay.
17. Your Data will not be shared with any third parties. We will contact you from time to time. See the full details in the Data Protection Section below.
18. Any quotation or estimate of Fees (in case of One to One or private coaching) is valid for a maximum period of 28 days from its date, unless we expressly withdraw it at an earlier time.
19. No variation of the Contract, whether about description of the e-courses, Fees or otherwise, can be made after it has been entered into unless the variation is agreed by the Client and the Supplier in writing.
Fees and Payment
20. The payment (Fees) for the e-courses, the price of any training is that set out in our price list and website current at the date of the enrolment or such other price as we may agree in writing. Prices for e-courses may be calculated on a fixed fee or on a standard rate basis.
21. Payment for e-courses must be complete prior to starting your course. You must pay in cash via our bank account or by submitting your credit or debit card details with your Order and we can take payment immediately or otherwise before delivery of the e-courses.
22. Enrolment is viewed as complete only when the final payment has been cleared ( both in cases of instalments or full payment)
23. We reserve the right to include any surcharges (approximately 1.5%) if applicable, imposed by the financial authority that runs Mimi’s Academy payment system
Enrolment via a payment plan with Mimi’s Academy implies that you are contracted to make your payments timeously based on the plan you have opted for.
Instalments will be deducted automatically from your credit / debit card or PayPal account on a monthly basis until the full course fees have been paid.
Failure to make regular payments may result in temporary suspension of your account. We may make contact with you to rectify the situation. Suspension also means you may be immediately denied access to the learning platform.
Whilst we are prepared to assist in any way possible. You are required to contact us within 15 days to resolve any outstanding matters regarding payment etc. We reserve the right to remove you from the course and apply your credit to an appropriately lesser valued course or removed from your course and issued a refunded
In the case of demotion from a course you will forfeit or lose any discounts previously granted.
Refunds are only applicable if the ’30 Day Guarantee’ clause is met.
Withdrawal and cancellation
24. Your statutory rights are protected under the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 in the UK, you however waive your cancellation right to cancel once you have accessed any of the digital content in Mimi’s Academy’s courses. However, we accept that life sometimes throws you out of sync, and therefore offer you a 30 Day money back guarantee in good faith, provided you have not completed more than 25% of your course without incurring any liability.
25. Refunds are only issued on payments made through our online payment system.
26. Plagiarism and cheating during your assignments here at Mimi’s Academy or any other misconduct such as sharing course materials etc. will not be tolerated. Any student found engaging in the above behaviour, and thus in contravention of this agreement will have their contract cancelled without any recourse or refund.
We do not discriminate students based on gender, ethnic origin, race, religion, age, disability or sexual preference. We have a strict Equality Policy for enrolment.
We do not tolerate intimidation and victimisation of fellow students. Such behaviour will result in expulsion from Mimi’s Academy.
Students must respect the equality policies at all times.
Conformity and Guarantee
27. We have a legal duty to supply the training in conformity with the Contract, and will not have conformed if it does not meet the following obligation.
28. Upon delivery, the training will:
a. be of satisfactory quality;
b. be reasonably fit for any particular purpose for which you buy the training which, before the Contract is made, you made known to us (unless you do not actually rely, or it is unreasonable for you to rely, on our skill and judgement) and be fit for any purpose held out by us or set out in the Contract; and
c. conform to their description.
29. It is not a failure to conform if the failure has its origin in your materials.
30. We will supply the e-courses with reasonable skill and care.
31. We will provide the following after-sales service: For the duration period of each course, all students will have access to a fully supported private Facebook group with is managed daily by Mimi’s Academy. The purpose of this group is to provide an interactive learning space and peer support. Personalised or one-on-one tutor support is not encompassed within the courses. Please refrain from exploiting the Facebook group by tagging Mimi’s Academy staff with direct questions except for technical support. Technical support arising from issues with our website, email, downloads or videos and related matters is unlimited via email@example.com.
Duration, termination and suspension
32. The Contract continues as long as it takes us to perform the e-courses.
33. Either you or we may terminate the Contract or suspend the e-courses at any time by a written notice of termination or suspension to the other if that other:
a. commits a serious breach, or series of breaches resulting in a serious breach, of the Contract and the breach either cannot be fixed or is not fixed within 30 days of the written notice; or
b. On termination of the Contract for any reason, subject to the 30 Day Notice Clause any of our respective remaining rights and liabilities will not be affected.
All of Mimi’s Academy courses have a certain period execution and will therefore expire when the deadlines occur.
Extensions are not common place and are only granted in exceptional cases at our discretion. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Students shall indemnify the Academy against all claims, costs and expenses which arise, directly or indirectly, from the breach of any of obligations by the student under this Agreement.
Copyright and Intellectual Property Rights
12.1 All materials are copyright of Mimi’s Academy. All Rights Reserved. You are by the Code Of Conduct and commitment not to share, sell, publish, copy or otherwise distribute our course materials to any third parties.
34. We do not exclude liability for: (i) any fraudulent act or omission; or (ii) death or personal injury caused by negligence or breach of the Mimi’s Academy’s other legal obligations. Any claim shall be limited to the fees paid by the student to which the claim relates.
35. The Academy is not liable for (i) loss of business(eg loss of profit or opportunity, or any other direct or indirect or consequential damage to your business, trade, craft or profession, even if such loss was reasonably foreseeable to both parties or The Academy had been aware of the possibility of such loss incurring to the student at the time when the Contract was made,
36. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude or limit the Academy’s liability for death or personal injury resulting from the Academy’s negligence or that of its employees, agents or sub-contractors.
Governing law, jurisdiction and complaints
37. The Contract (including any non-contractual matters) is governed by the law of England and Wales.
38. We try to avoid any dispute, so we deal with complaints as follows: If a dispute occurs Students should contact us to find a solution.
39. The parties consent to be bound by the jurisdiction of the courts of England exclusively to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with this agreement or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims).
40. We aim to follow these codes of conduct, copies of which you can obtain as follows:
a. code of conduct available from this code of conduct is part of the general terms and conditions that you accept when you enrol.
b. You promise to conduct yourself in a professional manner when participating or interacting in the student forum in any social media platform associated with Mimi’s Academy
c. You promise to use communicate within the provided parameters for the purposes of student support as outlined in these term as and conditions You promise not to share your Student login details with third parties and to store them securely..
d. You promise to complete your course within the specified time and prior to the stipulated date provided in the Course Information. (mitigating circumstances may be considered as outlined)